Panel discussion: Where next? The future shape of Papua New Guinea’s economy
Papua New Guinea’s economy has transformed in the past decade. This expert panel examines changing investment patterns and considers which major developments will shape the next ten years.
- Kennedy Wemin, CEO, Melanesian Trustee Services Limited
- David Lennox, Resource Analyst, Fat Prophets
- Dr Stephen Nash, Chief Investment Officer, Nambawan Super
- Eric Kramer, CEO, PacWealth
- Andrew Wilkins, Publishing Director, Business Advantage International (moderator)